Holos is luxurious plant-based aroma skincare created by Irish skin care expert and holistic therapist – Niamh Hogan.
Holos products nurtures skin health to help PREVENT the signs of premature ageing.
The ingredients used in Holos Skincare have naturally occurring nutrients like vitamins, essential fatty acids and antioxidants that absorb into the epidermal layers to feed the skin helping to maintain its health and youthfulness.
- Vitamins – prevents fine lines, smooths the skin. Keeps skin youthful
- Antioxidants kill off free radicals that cause damage in the skin. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which is abundant in plant oils.
- Essential fatty acids that plump, smooth out fine lines and lock in water to keep skin hydrated.
- Active ingredients absorb and create change in the skin resulting in less dryness, dehydration, fine lines, inflammation, blemishes, pigmentation etc depending on the active ingredients.
Holos has won an abundance of awards, all visible on the home page and on each of the products in the shop.
Holos was named “Most innovative Irish Brand” at the Image Business of Beauty Awards 2018 and won “Best product launch” for This is More range at the Irish Pharmacy News OTC awards 2019
- Prevention is better than cure – Holos encourages you to think about skincare like you do your food. Nutritious food keeps you healthy and prevents illness and disease. Nutritious skincare keeps the skin healthy and prevents the signs of premature ageing. Would you wait until you’re 40 to eat vegetables? Why wait until then to use nutritious ingredients on your skin?
- Skincare as an extension of your health care – The Skin is the largest organ of the body, it needs to be looked after. It is a waterproof protective covering as well as being an excretory organ. It needs to work efficiently.
- There are no rules – Holos provides the advice, you make the choice. We fit our products into your life. You can take care of your skin with 1 product or 10, we’ll make sure if it is only 1, it will be the best one for you.
- Essential oils – These provide skin benefits as well as benefits to the overall wellbeing through Aromatherapy and absorption into the bloodstream.
- Plants – Oils, butters and extracts derived from plant sources and are rich in skin nutrients. Many of these plants are also food sources.
- Vegan and cruelty free– No finished product or any ingredient contains animal-derived ingredients nor is any finished product or ingredient tested on animals. We only work with partners that adhere to our strict ethos.
- Ethical and sustainable practices – Business, daily practices, sourcing and production are carried out with the environment and sustainability at the fore.